Amber's Famous Fruit Salad. This is the best fruit salad I have ever had. I buy the cook'n serve vanilla pudding though and cook the pineapple juice pudding on the stove. All Reviews for Momma Lamb's Famous Fruit Salad.
Ambrosia Salad has been a staple on our Holiday dinner table for as long as I can remember. These cool and refreshing fruit salad recipes are delicious and so easy to make! Bring them to summer brunch, cookouts, potlucks and more. You can cook Amber's Famous Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amber's Famous Fruit Salad
- It’s 1 packages of 5 oz Organic Baby Spinach or Regular container.
- You need 1 1/2 can of I Can Of Dole Sliced Pineapple.
- It’s 1 2/3 pints of Fresh Market Strawberries.
- You need 1 1/2 pints of Fresh Market Blueberries.
- You need 2 pinch of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Bowl.
This Mexican Fruit Salad has sweet and savory tropical fruit topped with a light chili lime sauce that has a nice little kick to it! I particularly love ambrosia fruit salad at Easter time. The soft pastel colors remind me of the season. Many recipes for ambrosia salad use cool whip, but if you've followed my blog at all, you know I would never use cool whip when I could substitute fresh whipped cream.
Amber's Famous Fruit Salad step by step
- Cleanse Hands With Soap.
- Get a bowl and place your spinach into it and place it to the side.
- Rinse all strawberries and blueberries.
- When done, get out a knife and slice strawberries into any fashion you choose..
- Place Sliced/Minced strawberries and normal sized blueberries into bowl. Open the can of pineapples and pour juice out. After, put on plate and slice with knife. Put that into bowl.
- Sprinkle Sesame seeds into bowl and MIX WELL.
- When done mixing, sit back and enjoy with Peach Tea Snapple!.
- Hope you enjoy and btw- you don't really need a sauce if you like sauces because if you leave some pineapple and strawberry juice in then it makes a natural juice and its delicious. Good Luck and Enjoy!!!!!!! Love Amber Cooke.
Recipe is found here – Momma Lamb's Famous Fruit Salad by Amber. If you're feeling adventurous and want an entire fruit platter taste in your dessert, then this is a definite must. This ambrosia salad recipe makes a delicious holiday fruit salad, and it's super easy to prepare. Miniature marshmallows and coconut give the fruit salad some fabulous texture. You can also add pecan or walnut pieces if you'd like for a little nutty crunch.