Japanese-Style California Roll.
You can cook Japanese-Style California Roll using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese-Style California Roll
- It’s 500 grams of Plain cooked rice.
- You need 1 bag of Chirashi sushi Base (with gomoku).
- Prepare 40 grams of Avocado.
- Prepare 40 grams of Imitation crab sticks.
- Prepare 40 grams of Processed cheese (sliced is okay).
- You need 80 grams of Salmon.
- You need 40 grams of Salad greens (lettuce, spinach, etc).
- Prepare 1 1/3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 1/3 of sheets Toasted nori seaweed.
Japanese-Style California Roll step by step
- Cook the rice a little firmer than usual, then mix with the chirashi sushi base while still hot. Cool with a hand fan until it shines..
- Remove the avocado pit, then slice vertically into 8 slices. Slice the crab sticks into half vertically diagonally. Cut the salmon diagonally. Break up the cheese into large chunks..
- Line the sushi rolling mat with plastic wrap, then top with the toasted nori sheets. Put 2/3 of the rice from 1 on top and spread it out so that surface is flat. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds. Top with plastic wrap, then flip the whole thing over..
- Remove the sushi mat and plastic wrap to expose the nori. Top with the remaining rice, then top with the fillings on the side closest to you, and top that with the mayonnaise..
- Put 4 on top of the sushi rolling mat, then wrap tightly. Remove the plastic wrap and cut into 6 pieces..