Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂. This wonderful chicken and pasta salad is perfect for any ladies' luncheon, yet hearty enough for bigger supper appetites. This is an easy salad for hot summer nights, and actually it's great year-round. Stir in cooked pasta and remaining ingredients.
You can use any kind of cooked chicken – leftovers, grilled, or whatever. I kept this pasta salad recipe pretty simple, so you could always add in some extras like cheese if you wish. Kickin' Chicken Salad with BBQ Ranch Dressing. You can cook Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂
- You need 1 Cup of Pasta.
- It’s 2 Cups of Chicken Roasted Boneless Diced.
- You need 1 Bunch of Onionchopped Green.
- Prepare Half 6 of Tomatoes Baby cut in.
- It’s 1 Cup of Spinach baby.
- You need 1 of Avocado diced.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- You need To Taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Capsicum Red.
Try this easy chicken salad recipe that's great as a hearty lunch or quick weeknight dinner. Serve it with a side of kettle chips or a crunchy pickle! Everyone likes chicken salad different ways: ground up and fine, large and chunky, chock full of onions, nuts, and any number of other ingredients. Everybody needs a pasta salad recipe up their sleeve for entertaining purposes.
Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 step by step
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, add butter and toss with salad spoons and set aside to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Cut chicken meat into bite-sized pieces and be sure to remove all skin and discard..
- Blanch baby spinach and drain. Keep it in cold water so that it will not loose its green color. In a pan, heat little butter and saute chopped red capsicum and baby tomatoes and keep aside..
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients roasted chicken pieces, blanched baby spinach, capsicum, green onion, baby tomatoes, mayonnaise, diced avocado, grated Parmesan Cheese, garlic powder and salt to taste..
- Serve this with tortillas or homemade bread. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate up to overnight. Toss salad well before serving..
Literally any BBQ, party or just food gathering, this is my go-to dish to For me it's a no brainer to combine a chicken and bacon pasta salad with the ranch dressing. It's a marriage made in heaven – one of which I am not. Made with grilled chicken, pasta, an assortment of vegetables and topped with feta cheese and a delicious Greek dressing! Do I have a super easy, scrumptious pasta salad to share with you all today! It is this Greek Chicken Pasta Salad that has been on repeat around here lately.