Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad. This chicken salad is great for lunch, dinner or a midnight snack. It could be great for a summer cookout as a side dish, or made as a sandwich. What a refreshing twist on a chicken salad recipe.
Chinese Chicken Salad with Red Chile Peanut Dressing. Sometimes we will have a cookout or family party and we have the best time. Throw something easy on the grill like Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs and you are set for the day! You can cook Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad
- It’s 1 bag of Baby Spinach.
- You need 6-8 of strawberries sliced.
- It’s 4-6 oz of feta cheese crumbled.
- Prepare 6 oz of blueberries.
- Prepare 1/2 of red onion diced.
- It’s of Small handfull of sliced almonds.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need of Poppyseed dressing.
This is a colorful salad to impress your family and friends with your special taste for mixing the right foods to enhance a delicious combination of flavors. This With the sub-category of Start with Salad at a Dinner Party! *NOTE: Now that the contest is over I have substituted blue berries for the peas which. Blue cheese is mixed into a creamy white dressing, while cherry tomatoes add bright red color to make this salad simply memorable. Used Kraft coleslaw dressing and didn't think it called for enough until it sat for a bit and the amount was perfect.
Red, White, and Blue Chicken Salad instructions
- Dice chicken breast into small pieces and saute over medium heat untill cooked through.
- Once chicken is cooked mix all ingredients and spoon poppyseed dressing over all..
White Castle Sliders you can make at home! If you've always wanted to replicate these popular burgers, this recipe is the real deal. This Avocado Ranch Chicken Salad Wrap from Spend With Pennies is loaded with flavor! It is a low cal lunch that will keep your belly happy all day long! This is the perfect salad for your Fourth of July celebration or any summer cookout or gathering.