Spinach Strawberry Salad. This spinach and strawberry salad is topped with a fabulous homemade poppy seed dressing. You know how I love my spinach salads, especially when there's an abundance of fresh summer strawberries involved! And especially when it is National Salad Month!
Done well — done properly — it's easy to see why this salad is such a classic. Strawberry Spinach Salad is a personal favorite and definitely a crowd pleaser! This recipe starts with a bed of fresh spinach and ripe juicy summer strawberries topped with creamy avocado, cheese. You can have Spinach Strawberry Salad using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Strawberry Salad
- Prepare 2 bunches of Spinach clean and torn into small size.
- Prepare 4 cups of Strawberries sliced.
- You need 2 to 4 of Orange slices -deskinned and deseeded.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of White rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- It’s 8-10 of Walnuts/Pecans roasted and crushed.
This spinach and strawberry salad is a fresh and delicious salad. Fresh baby spinach, pecans, and strawberries make a surprisingly complementary and delightful combination. This Strawberry Spinach Salad is made with fresh greens, creamy avocado, sweet strawberries This Strawberry Spinach Salad is fresh, flavorful and loaded with everything I love. Poppy Seed Dressing Ingredients Easy Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe With Poppy Seed Dressing – Everyone loves this easy strawberry spinach salad recipe with poppy seed dressing!
Spinach Strawberry Salad instructions
- Wash the spinach,pat dry and tear into small pcs.You can take baby spinach.Slice the strawberries and remove the skin and seeds of the oranges..
- Toss the spinach, strawberries and the sliced oranges.
- Make the salad dressing by mixing the oil,vinegar,sugar,paprika,sesame and poppy seeds.
- Add the vinaigrette to the spinach and toss it..
- Just before serving add the roasted walnuts.
- Goes well with any chicken side dish.
Strawberry Spinach Salad from Delish.com is a simple and nutritious classic. Even Spinach Haters Will Love This Strawberry & Goat Cheese Salad. LOVE this strawberry avocado spinach salad recipe! It's made with an easy poppyseed dressing, and this strawberry spinach salad recipe is always the hit of a party! A stunning Chef recipe for a Strawberry Spinach Salad.