Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad.
You can have Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad
- Prepare 3 T of apple juice.
- Prepare 2 T of strawberry spreadable fruit.
- It’s 2 T of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 lb of chicken breast, boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 8 c of spinach.
- Prepare 1 c of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1/4 c of crumbled Gorgonzola cheese.
- You need 2 T of walnuts, finely chopped.
Chicken and Strawberry-Spinach Salad instructions
- In small bowl, mix juice, spreadable fruit and vinegar..
- In skillet with cooking spray, cook chicken until no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside..
- To skillet, add strawberry mixture stirring any chicken drippings loose..
- Slice chicken and place on bed of spinach. Top with strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with strawberry dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts..
- MASON JAR LAYERS (bottom to top): Dressing Chicken Strawberries Walnuts Spinach Romaine lettuce Cheese.