Grandmas strawberry spinach salad. This spinach and strawberry salad is topped with a fabulous homemade poppy seed dressing. Reviews for: Photos of Strawberry Spinach Salad I. The only Strawberry Spinach Salad Recipe you will ever need!
Salad bars and the airport quick-grab kiosks have done the spinach and strawberry salad a real disservice, I think. Strawberry Spinach Salad has fresh spinach, strawberries topped, avocado, goat cheese, red onions & candied pecans in a homemade white balsamic dressing. Strawberry Spinach Salad is a personal favorite and definitely a crowd pleaser! You can have Grandmas strawberry spinach salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grandmas strawberry spinach salad
- Prepare of dressing.
- You need 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of poppyseed.
- It’s 1 packages of spinach.
- You need 1 pints of strawberries.
- Prepare of candied nuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
Grandmas Strawberry Scones. click here to see more like this. A simple, super tasty Strawberry Spinach Salad made with fresh spinach, juicy strawberries, buttery avocado, crunchy nuts & a tangy strawberry vinaigrette. Creamy, salty vegan feta cheese crumbles are optional but recommended! This spinach and strawberry salad is a fresh and delicious salad.
Grandmas strawberry spinach salad step by step
- On medium heat toast nuts in pan on stove stirring often. After about 5-10 min add butter stir to evenly coat. when butter is melted add brown sugar and stir frequently till brown sugar is melted and stuck to nuts. Remove from pan.
- In a blender add all dressing ingredients, blend until combined..
- Wash and rinse spinach, slice strawberries..
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl, serve and enjoy.
Fresh baby spinach, pecans, and strawberries make a surprisingly complementary and delightful combination. The pecans give the salad some crunch while the strawberries give it a burst of fresh. Are you a Foodie person who often feels guilty for breaking your diet and cautious about your health? Did you know that the majority of people can't stick. Strawberry Spinach Salad from Delish.com is a simple and nutritious classic.