Strawberry and feta salad ?. "This unusual combination of strawberries, feta cheese, toasted almonds and romaine lettuce in a sweet and tangy dressing is sure to please your guests. In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. This strawberry and feta salad combines sweet and tangy flavors with the crunch of cashews and pecans for a balanced and fresh meal.
How to make Strawberry And Feta Salad: Take a medium skillet and cook almonds over medium heat. Sweet strawberries, salty feta and crunchy walnuts jazz up a simple spinach salad. Sweet strawberries, salty feta and crunchy walnuts jazz up a simple spinach salad. You can have Strawberry and feta salad ? using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry and feta salad ?
- It’s 2-3 handfuls of rocket, roughly torn.
- Prepare 2-3 handfuls of baby spinach, roughly torn.
- You need of some basil leaves, chopped – anything from 1 tbsp to a handful.
- It’s of Strawberries, sliced – i used 12 today.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, chopped finely or into rings.
- Prepare of feta.
- Prepare Handful of toasted pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 5 of or more radishes, sliced finely.
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need 1-2 tsp of raw runny honey or maple syrup.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, peeled and crushed.
- It’s of Seasalt and black pepper.
In a large bowl, toss together the toasted almonds, romaine lettuce, strawberries, and feta cheese. Cover with the dressing mixture, and toss to serve. Try this easy strawberry salad and get more dessert recipes and ideas from Food.com. This is a simple salad to put together but big on flavor! — you can also make this using salad greens mixed with fresh spinach, I just purchase a smaller bag of prewashed spinach for this, prep time does not include.
Strawberry and feta salad ? step by step
- Layer up all the salad ingredients..
- Mix the dressing..
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad. Enjoy ?.
Strawberries, feta, greens, and mint make a bright, sweet, and salty spring or summer salad. A healthy gluten free & vegetarian weekday lunch or dinner! As she brought this spinach strawberry feta salad to the table my first thought was wow what a gorgeous looking salad. It almost looked too pretty to eat. But hey if you like your salad sweeter, add as much as you want.