Jamon iberico, asparagus, pear and goats cheese salad. Wash the salad leaves, dry them in a kitchen cloth, tear into smaller pieces and mix together. You can use mixed salad if you like. Pear and Asparagus Salad is one of such lite and refreshing green salad.
Drizzle over the salad and season well. Toss asparagus mixture with remaining dressing and place a portion over spinach; divide goat cheese among salads and serve. Learn how to make Asparagus, Roasted Beets, and Goat Cheese Salad. You can cook Jamon iberico, asparagus, pear and goats cheese salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jamon iberico, asparagus, pear and goats cheese salad
- It’s 10 slices of jamon iberico.
- You need 3 of large asparagus.
- It’s 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of goats cheese.
- It’s 1 of avocado.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- You need 1 of pear.
- Prepare of Good olive oil and balsamic.
- It’s of Baby leaf spinach.
- You need of Rocket.
Arrange asparagus spears evenly on top of cheese rounds. Top with beets and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette. Sprinkle cracked pepper and olive oil around rim of plate, if desired. Spanish Inspired Grilled Cheese with Bacon I Bacon Fat Grilled Cheese Recipe!
Jamon iberico, asparagus, pear and goats cheese salad step by step
- Chop pear, tomatoes, peppers.
- Toss into the spinach and rocket with oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper.
- Slice asparagus lengthways and in half then grill with oil and pepper.
- Meanwhile slice the avocado and goats cheese.
- Dress the salad and finally top with iberico and drizzle with oil and balsamic.
I did half of them with pear, goat cheese and pecans. Cheesy Garlic Bread – The secret to the best-ever garlic bread recipe? Just spread slices of French bread with a butter mixture and add slices of CRACKER BARREL Aged Reserve Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese before baking. Asparagus, Goat Cheese, and Pistachio Flatbread-this easy and healthy flatbread is perfect for spring! I am so in love with spring right now, especially the fruits and veggies.