Spinach & Strawberry Salad. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
The term also is used for the succulent, edible leaves of this plant. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. Spinach may overwinter in temperate regions. You can cook Spinach & Strawberry Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Strawberry Salad
- Prepare 2 of boneless chicken breast.
- It’s 1 cup of teriyaki sauce.
- Prepare 1 of spinach, enough for 2-3 dinner salads.
- You need 1 of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of walnuts.
- You need 1 of strawberries, enough for dressing & the salads.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt & pepper to taste.
Spinach is a leafy vegetable with a high vitamin content, making it a healthy and nutritious food for human consumption. In most media featuring Popeye, it is used as a last-minute device in which the hero, in danger. Learn about the potential benefits of Spinach including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. From Middle English spinach, from Anglo-Norman spinache, from Old French espinoche, from Old Occitan espinarc, from Arabic إِسْفَانَاخ (ʾisfānāḵ), from Persian اسپناخ (espanâx). (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈspɪnɪt͡ʃ/, /ˈspɪnɪd͡ʒ/. spinach (countable and uncountable, plural spinaches).
Spinach & Strawberry Salad step by step
- Marinate chicken breast in the teriyaki sauce at least 4 hours.
- Grill chicken breast, set a side..
- In a blender or food processer add honey, balsamic vinegar, dijon mustard, 3 strawberries cut up, a few walnuts & salt & pepper. Drizzle in olive oil & until blended. Taste to see if you need to reseason with salt & pepper..
- Place a big bunch of spinach on a plate, cut 3 strawberries on to the plate place sliced chicken breast, scatter walnuts & cheese. Add dressing..
Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin. Spinach definition: Spinach is a vegetable with large dark green leaves that you chop up and boil in water. The best way to cook delicious fresh spinach, with olive oil and garlic. Our parents worked hard to convince us that cooked fresh spinach was just as good, if not better than the.