Strawberry Quinoa Salad.
You can have Strawberry Quinoa Salad using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Strawberry Quinoa Salad
- You need 6 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 2 cup of strawberries, halved.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1/4 cup of pecan halves.
- You need 1/4 cup of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s 1 of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, pressed.
- It’s 2 tsp of Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar (or more to taste).
Strawberry Quinoa Salad instructions
- To make the vinaigrette, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic and sugar in a small bowl; set aside..
- To assemble the salad, place spinach in a large bowl; top with strawberries, avocado, quinoa, pecans and goat cheese. Pour dressing on top of the salad and gently toss to combine. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350354-how-to-cook-quinoa.
- Serve immediately..