Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette.
You can have Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette
- You need 1 of Lettuce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- You need 3 of Fresh Spring Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Dill chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- Prepare of Capers (optional).
- Prepare of Croutons (optional).
- You need of Feta (optional).
- It’s of Lemon Vinaigrette:.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon zest grated.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette step by step
- Wash all your greens and let drain. In the mean time in a small bowl add all the ingredients for the Vinaigrette and whisk. Once the greens have completely drained add into a bowl along with the Capers, Croutons, Feta if you wish, (others enjoy adding Feta into this salad and others don’t, it really is up to what you enjoy eating with your green salad), slowly drizzle the Lemon Vinaigrette and toss. Kali Orexi!!.