Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing.
You can have Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing
- You need 3 handfuls of spinach chopped.
- You need 1 Tin of chickpeas.
- You need 1 of small cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 of carrots.
- Prepare of tahini dressing.
- It’s 3 of heaped teaspoons tahini.
- You need 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of water.
- You need of Juice ½ large lemon.
- You need 2 teaspoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing step by step
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C..
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and the carrot into small slices..
- Toss the vegetables with 3 tablespoons of oil and salt and pepper (and any other flavours)..
- Put in a non-stick/foil-lined baking dish and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked and caramelised..
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to the dish after when there is 5 minutes remaining..
- Put the cooked veg, chickpeas, almonds and chopped spinach in a large bowl and mix..
- Mix up the dressing ingredients and a pinch of salt by shaking in a jar, adjusting to taste..
- Serve and top with the dressing..