Salmon,aubergine and spinach skewers with red pepper dressing. All Reviews for Roasted Red Pepper Dressing. I was looking for a recipe that had similar dressing to the roasted red pepper they serve at the salad chain Mad Greens. For the red pepper dressing, place the red pepper under a grill unit's highest setting.
View top rated Red pepper dressing spinach salad recipes with ratings and reviews. Salmon with warm Chickpea, Pepper and Spinach Salad. Asian Beef Skewers – Spend With Pennies. You can cook Salmon,aubergine and spinach skewers with red pepper dressing using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon,aubergine and spinach skewers with red pepper dressing
- Prepare 400 g of salmon.
- Prepare 1 bag of spinach.
- It’s 1 of aubergine.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare of Olive or avocado oil 30 ml plus for brushing.
- It’s Pinch of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need 1 sprig of Basil.
- It’s 1/2 of red chilli.
- You need of Side salad of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
Nothing better than dinner off the grill on a warm summer evening!! This is one of our favorites… a delicious Asian marinade with soy sauce, ginger and garlic make these skewers extra tender and tasty! Why not try this delicious paneer and red pepper skewers recipe. Switch up the recipe by making it into wraps with the use of spinach leaves.
Salmon,aubergine and spinach skewers with red pepper dressing step by step
- Using mandoline slice the aubergine into 1mm thick slices. Cover in the salty water. Set aside.
- In a large pot or a pan bring about 200 ml of salted water to the boil. Throw the spinach leaves into the water. Cook it until it wilts completely. Drain the water off. Set spinach aside to cool down..
- Take the skin off the the salmon. Cut the fish into 1 cm wide strips.
- On the chopping board lay a layer of cling film. Place the salmon strips on the cling film leaving about 6 cm space between them. Lay another layer of cling film on top of the salmon.
- Using a flat side of the meat hammer or a rolling pin gently flatten the salmon strips. Be careful to not to hit salmon to hard as it is very delicate. Cut the strips in two pieces. Season it with the sea salt.
- In the middle of the salmon place about 1 tbsp of wilted spinach. Wrap the spinach with the salmon..
- Place salmon roll in the middle of the aubergine slice and wrap it tight. Skewer the roll straight away. Do that with all of them making sure they are skewered thight. Brush them with olive oil. Set them aside or leave them in the fridge.
- To make the dressing heat up your Bbq to medium (about 180/200 °C. Brush the pepper with oilve oil and cook them directly on Bbq with the lid down. Cook each side for about 10 min or until the skin will start to separate. Set them in the bowl or a container and wrap it with cling film. Set aside for 10 min. Using your fingers peel the skin off. It should come off easily..
- In the small food processor blend roughly chopped red pepper, chilli, 30 ml avocado oil, 20 ml water and 1 tbsp lemon juice. Check seasoning and consistency..
- Chop basil finally and add it to 20 ml of avocado/olive oil. Brush the skewers with it. Place them directly on pre heated Bbq. Cook them for about 10 – 12 min turning them at least once..
- On the plate drizzle the skewers with the red pepper dressing. Serve them with side salad of own choice..
Slice the block of paneer into small cubes. Trivia time; paneer is the most popular form of cheese in Indian dishes and is the only cheese from Asia that can. Learn how to make Pan-Grilled Salmon with Red Pepper Salsa. Seasoned with fresh herbs, lemon, and spices and grilled to perfection. This was last night's supper, it was a beautiful night and we ate outdoors, oh how I love summer!