Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette.
You can have Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette using 16 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette
- You need 1 of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 cup of Spinach Leaves.
- Prepare 3 of Fresh Spring Onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dill chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of Cucumber sliced.
- It’s of Capers (optional).
- It’s of Croutons (optional).
- You need of Feta (optional).
- You need of Lemon Vinaigrette:.
- You need 5 tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Lemon zest grated.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of mustard.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Greek Salad & Lemon Vinaigrette instructions
- Wash all your greens and let drain. In the mean time in a small bowl add all the ingredients for the Vinaigrette and whisk. Once the greens have completely drained add into a bowl along with the Capers, Croutons, Feta if you wish, (others enjoy adding Feta into this salad and others don’t, it really is up to what you enjoy eating with your green salad), slowly drizzle the Lemon Vinaigrette and toss. Kali Orexi!!.