Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing!.
You can have Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing! using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing!
- You need 1 of Chicken breast/s sliced or diced..
- You need 1 medium of size sweet potatoes diced into decent size cubes..
- You need 1 of Cherry tomatoes halved..
- Prepare 1 of Baby spinach..
- You need 1 of Red onion halved and sliced..
- You need 1 of Fetta cheese crumbled for garnish..
- It’s 1 of Ranch dressing of your choosing..
Warm Chicken & Sweet Potato Salad With Ranch Dressing! step by step
- Roast both the chicken until cooked and the sweet potato until tender but not soft. In the mean time add all other ingredients except Fetta cheese to a salad bowl in no particular order (Presentation is always nice though) then lightly toss the salad. After potato and chicken are cooked allow to cool down until just warm and add to the salad. Garnish with Fetta cheese and drizzle some ranch dressing, again tossing the salad lightly. Serve and enjoy!.
- *note* If the potatoes and chicken are to hot when adding to salad the spinach will begin to wilt and not look to appealing. Also salt and pepper are a great way to season meals so be sure to consider seasoning everything including the potatoes and chicken prior to cooking..