Grilled Vegetable Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, and a Fresh Herb Lemon Dressing.
You can have Grilled Vegetable Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, and a Fresh Herb Lemon Dressing using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetable Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, and a Fresh Herb Lemon Dressing
- It’s 2 of zucchini sliced (1/2 inch thick slices).
- Prepare 1 of butternut squash cubed.
- Prepare 1 of red onion sliced (1/4 thick).
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh spinach cut in strips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of feta cheese crumbled.
- You need 1/2 cup of kalamata olives halved.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh basil chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fresh parsley chopped.
- Prepare of For Dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
Grilled Vegetable Salad with Roasted Butternut Squash, and a Fresh Herb Lemon Dressing step by step
- Turn BBQ on high heat and allow to reach at least 500 degrees F. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F..
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon olive oil over butternut squash and add salt and pepper to taste. Line baking sheet with tin foil and bake butternut squash until all sides are golden brown and crispy (about 25-30 min).
- Drizzle zucchini and onions with 2 tablespoon olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill until bottom is charred then flip and grill until the other side is charred (about 3 min on each side).
- To assemble, mix zucchini, onions, roasted butternut squash, herbs, spinach, feta, and tomatoes in a large bowl.
- Mix the ingredients for the dressing and pour over vegetables. You may need to add more. Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy on it’s own, over a bed of lettuce or with a side of your favorite grain!.