Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing.
You can cook Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing
- It’s 120-150 g of Your Favourite Salad Mix.
- It’s of Note: I used a bag of ready-to-use salad mix (baby spinach and rocket) and some red onion.
- Prepare 250-300 g of Thinly Sliced Pork.
- Prepare of Salt & Water.
- Prepare of <Sesame Dressing Ingredients>.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds *ground.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of Rice Vinegar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Soy Sauce.
Cold Pork Salad with Sesame Dressing instructions
- Make Sesame Dressing by mixing all ingredients..
- Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate..
- Cook the pork slices in boiling salted water. When the colour is changed and cooked, transfer them into cold water, then drain well..
- Arrange the pork on top of the salad, pour the Sesame Dressing and serve cold..