Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad.
You can cook Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad
- It’s 1 box of cesar pasta mix.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped spinach leaves.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon (chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of fetta cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Cesar dressing.
Bacon Cesar Pasta Salad instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling water for about 12 min or until tender.
- cook bacon in medium skillet. Cook to desired crispness.
- Drain pasta and combine with spinach leaves in a bowl.
- dress with bacon, cheese and Cesar dressing.