Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad.
You can have Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad
- You need 4 of free range chicken breasts, cooking the whole pack to save for the next day’s lunch.
- You need 100 g of baby spinach, washed.
- It’s 1/4 of cucumber, sliced into chunks.
- Prepare 1 block of feta cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of garlic flakes.
- You need 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- Prepare 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad instructions
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips and place in a roasting dish with olive oil and spices in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside to cool. Using only a few strips for this recipe and setting aside the rest for the next two days’ lunch..
- To assemble, place the cleaned spinach leaves on a plate, then the cucumber, feta, avocado and chicken strips..
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy!.