My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. ?.
You can have My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. ? using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. ?
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into inch long pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chilli seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Sriacha sauce.
- Prepare of SALAD……..
- Prepare Handful of Spinach.
- It’s Handful of shredded crisp lettuce.
- You need 10 slices of Cucumber cut in half.
- Prepare 1 of large spring onion sliced.
- You need 2 Slices of Red onion sliced in circles.
- You need Slices of a roast pepper.
- It’s 8 of Cherry Tomatoes leave whole.
- You need 1 of raddish sliced.
- It’s 1 of Small Avocado sliced in bits.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Grated Smoked chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of little Salt & black pepper.
- Prepare 2 Slices of bread toasted cut into little squares.
- You need 6 tsp of Sour cream.
- It’s Slice of tsp fresh chives.
My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. ? step by step
- Add the chilli oil to a frying pan add chilli seasoning next add the chicken cook until its coloured next add the sriacha sauce.stir the chicken around so its all covered. Fry for 2 minutes it gets a little juicy but does dry in the chicken..
- While the chicken is cooking add the Spinach to a large plate then the crisp lettuce next add the tomatoes, red onion and ted roast pepper..
- Next add the raddish, Spring onion. Next the grated Cheese then add salt and cracked black pepper..
- Chicken is cooked. Add the chicken all over the top of the cheese..
- Make the toast leave it to go cold then butter so as its crispy then cut into small squares and spread the pieces all over. Serve with small bobs of Sour cream i chopped chives and added it to the sour cream for taste..