shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing. Stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and drippings. Arrange the grilled shrimp,crumbled bacon, and onion on top of greens. A Cobb salad isn't complete without bacon, but in this recipe, we went a step further and added extra bacon (and drippings) to the bright and tangy vinaigrette.
This salad can easily be converted to a main dish salad by adding strips of grilled chicken breast." To make his Spinach Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing recipe from Good Eats on Food Network even better, Alton Brown tops it with sliced eggs and mushrooms. Add the dressing and bacon and toss to combine. Our shrimp and spinach salad is much lower in calories than any spinach salad you'll find at a chain resturant. You can have shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked shrimp peeled/deveined.
- You need 4 large of fresh basil leaves.
- It’s 8 oz of fresh spinach leaves.
- It’s 2 cup of fresh pre-sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh pre-sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of peach.
- Prepare 1 of baguett.
- You need 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of diced pimientos.
- You need 1/2 tsp of green pepper sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
So the idea of a warm bacon vinaigrette doesn't get you as excited as it gets us, huh? Replace the bacon in the recipe with a tablespoon of olive oil to begin with (for sautéing the. Grilled shrimp top this spinach and egg salad and topped with the warm bacon dressing. Perfect full meal salad for dinner.
shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing instructions
- prep place spinach,mushrooms,tomatos,and shrimp in salad bowl. Cut bacon into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl (wash hands).
- 1. cover bacon; microwave on high 3-4 mins or until bacon is lightly crisp wash knife and cuting board witg hot, soapy water.
- 2. peel peach and cut into bite-size piececs; add to salad bowl.
- 3. stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and dippings. cover and microwave on high 1 min or untile hot. pour mixture over salad; toss to coat. serve..
- prep. cut bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife. stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. set both aside.
- 1. combine remaining ingedintes in small bowl; spread onto bread halves.
- 2. top with mozzarella and basil. slice bruschetta and serve.
Serve with some hot rolls to soak up the dressing PREPARE THE SALAD: Place spinach on large platter. Arrange the grilled shrimp,crumbled bacon, and onion on top of greens. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and add them to the pan, along with the pine nuts. Divide the spinach and eggs among four plates and top with the hot shrimp mixture, some of the dressing from the pan, and the bacon. Potato Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing.