Salad with Strawberry Dressing Served in a Noodle Basket.
You can have Salad with Strawberry Dressing Served in a Noodle Basket using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salad with Strawberry Dressing Served in a Noodle Basket
- It’s 50 grams of Long pasta.
- Prepare 1 bag of Salad spinach leaves.
- You need 5 of to 6 Strawberries.
- Prepare 1 of Orange.
- It’s 1 of Walnuts.
- Prepare of For the dressing:.
- It’s 200 ml of Puréed strawberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red wine vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Salad with Strawberry Dressing Served in a Noodle Basket instructions
- Make the dressing. Process about 10 strawberries (depending on the size) in a food processor to make 1 cup of purée..
- Add red wine vinegar and lemon juice to the purée and mix..
- Make the noodle basket. Boil the pasta following the package instructions. While it's cooking, invert a heatproof glass bowl and brush lightly with oil on the outer surface. Drain the cooked pasta, and stick it around the bowl to form a basket..
- Put the pasta covered bowl in an oven preheated to 170°C, and bake for about 20 minutes until the pasta is golden brown..
- Take the bowl out of the oven and let cool. Take the basket off the bowl..
- Put the spinach leaves, fruit, and walnuts in the basket. Pour the dressing over the contents of the basket. Don't forget to enjoy the crunch, too!.