Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing. Full of protein, this egg, potato and chicken salad is filling and fuelling! With a lemon, caper and parsley dressing, it's packed with loads of flavour. Put potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
Chargrilled Chicken Ciabatta. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These Chicken and potatoes are deliciously baked in a creamy garlic butter sauce, packed with amazing flavors. A Creamy garlic butter chicken and potatoes. char-grilled whole chicken with potato wedges, garlic cloves and rosemary on baking sheet. kitchen towel, olive oil and garlic on old white boards, view from above, close-up. You can cook Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing
- You need 200 grams of pre-boiled potatoes, cut into chunks.
- You need 200 grams of cold chargrilled chicken, sliced.
- Prepare 60 grams of sundried tomatoes, whole or sliced.
- You need 2 of yellow bell peppers, diced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell peppers, diced.
- You need 60 grams of chorizo sausage cut into small cubes.
- It’s 40 grams of manchego (ewes) cheese or any other cut into small cubes (Violife is a tasty coconut-based vegan brand of 'cheese').
- You need 160 grams of mixed salad leaves – baby spinach, rocket, red chard, mixed lettuce.
- It’s of Paprika Dressing.
- It’s 4 tbsp of water.
- It’s 3 tsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 2 tsp of maple syrup or agave nectar.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic puree.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
I made this delicious chargrilled chicken dish when we were filming on the wonderful island of Elba, off the coast of Tuscany. I rubbed honey over the meat for added flavour before chargrilling. This is a great way to cook chicken, and the garlic and rosemary potatoes make a wonderful accompaniment. Garlic infused chicken skewers are chargrilled then drizzled with a homemade szechuan peanut sauce that will quickly become a family favorite!
Vickys Chargrilled Chicken, Potato & Chorizo Salad with Paprika Dressing step by step
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients in a small bowl, whisking the oil in last and slowly. Adjust to suit your taste and leave in the fridge to chill.
- Place the salad leaves on plates with half of the sliced chicken. Add the sundried tomatoes, slice them if you like or leave them whole.
- Put the cubed chorizo in a frying pan and heat until the grease starts to come out. Remove the chorizo with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the diced peppers to the pan and when almost softened add the boiled potato chunks and chorizo back in to warm through.
- Divide between the plates then top with the rest of the chicken and the cubed cheese.
- Drizzle the dressing over the food and around the plate and serve immediately.
Slow Cooker Chicken, Kale, and Sweet Potato Soup is packed with protein and veggies and is so easy to make with a short list of simple ingredients. Easy Grilled Chicken – The best and easiest marinade ever – no-fuss and packed with so much flavor! You'll never need another grilled chicken recipe again! For the mash, place the butter into a saucepan to melt. Add the onion and sweet potatoes.