Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing. This Roasted Cauliflower Salad combines sweet roasted red onions, spiced chickpeas, tender cauliflower, and a tangy lemon tahini dressing. While the vegetables are roasting, prepare the lemon tahini dressing. Flavourful squash (or sweet potato) and cauliflower, roasted with cumin and turmeric, mixed with quinoa, puy lentils, seeds, kale and radicchio (or red cabbage) – all mixed together in the most creamy, delicious tahini & garlic dressing.
Deeply caramelized and slightly spicy roasted cauliflower florets are served on lemon tahini sauce and garnished with freshly torn mint leaves and flaky sea salt. This salad takes a little longer to make than the typical salad. However, it's well worth the extra effort. You can have Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing
- Prepare 3 handfuls of spinach chopped.
- It’s 1 Tin of chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of small cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of carrots.
- Prepare of tahini dressing.
- You need 3 of heaped teaspoons tahini.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
- Prepare of Juice ½ large lemon.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of maple syrup.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
And to be honest, it still doesn't Even if you don't like cauliflower, the tahini dressing is a MUST-TRY! Even my loves it, and she is a picky eater! Try it out for yourself and let me know what you think. This Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Dressing Recipe is A-MAZING.
Roast Cauliflower/Veg Salad with Tahini Dressing step by step
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees C..
- Chop the cauliflower into small florets and the carrot into small slices..
- Toss the vegetables with 3 tablespoons of oil and salt and pepper (and any other flavours)..
- Put in a non-stick/foil-lined baking dish and roast for 20 minutes or until cooked and caramelised..
- Rinse the chickpeas and add to the dish after when there is 5 minutes remaining..
- Put the cooked veg, chickpeas, almonds and chopped spinach in a large bowl and mix..
- Mix up the dressing ingredients and a pinch of salt by shaking in a jar, adjusting to taste..
- Serve and top with the dressing..
Tender cauliflower florets with crisp smoky edges, drizzled in a zesty creamy tahini dressing. The tahini dressing is a lovely amalgamation of nutty sesame paste, sumac, and fresh dill. For dressing, whisk tahini, lemon juice and garlic together in a bowl. To serve, toss cauliflower and Serve with remaining dressing. tip: this is an ideal main meal salad, but it is also delicious served as a side to middle eastern-inspired dishes. Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Tahini Dressing combines roasted cauliflower & chickpeas with quinoa.