Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing. If you love blue cheese, and blue cheese salad dressing in particular, you're gonna love this healthier greek yogurt version! Blue cheese is also one of my very favorite salad ingredients. It just adds the perfect amount of creaminess and tang to really liven up a salad.
With just a few basic ingredients you can whip up the most delicious blue cheese Greek yogurt salad dressing. Combine yogurt, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add blue cheese, garlic and chives. You can have Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing
- Prepare 1 of tilapia fillet washed and dried.
- You need 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of red paprika (make it 2 tsp for a spicier version).
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp of oil to pan sear the fish and veggies.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 slice of blue cheese sub any cheese you like.
- It’s 4 tbsp of fresh ricotta cheese sub cream cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of garlic pod grated.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water to adjust consistency.
- It’s of For the salad.
- Prepare A few of slices of bell peppers.
- You need Half of an iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- You need 6-10 of chopped almonds.
- It’s 4-5 of cherries sub strawberries or a mix of berries.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to sprinkle.
Season to taste with salt and pepper. (personally I like a lot of pepper and a little salt!). This is a cool and creamy salad dressing with yogurt and raspberries. If you can find raspberry vinegar, use that instead. Creamy yogurt salad dressing with the sharp note of blue cheese is delicious over cold salads.
Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing step by step
- Mix yoghurt with the spices and smear on both sides of the fish. Keep aside in the refrigerator to marinate for 10-15 minutes..
- Meanwhile wash and chop the greens to bite size. Chop the almonds and the berries. Keep aside..
- For the dressing, blend all the cheese, cream, garlic, lemon and spices until smooth. Add some water to adjust consistency. You can substitute any fresh cheese or cream cheese you have available. Do not use cheese slices, they won't blend easily..
- Heat a heavy pan, brush a little oil and grill the bell peppers with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. They will be charred in a minute. Flip to grill from both sides. In the same pan, sear the marinated fish in a tbsp of oil for 5-7minutes or until done. Let it cook fromone side for 4 minutes before flipping over. Dont flip too much to avoid breaking the fish.You can also bake the fish for 9-12minutes at 180 degrees. The exact time will depend on the size of the fish..
- To serve, toss in some salt and pepper with the greens. Arrange them on a plate. Lay the charred peppers and paprika tilapia on the greens and drizzle your blue cheese dressing. Serve hot with beverages of your choice. Enjoy!!.
In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, adding salt to taste. If the dressing is too thick, adding a little milk or milk kefir will help make it thinner. This IMPOSSIBLY CREAMY Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing is perfect for wings, veggies or salads. You have to try this recipe. Homemade buttermilk blue cheese dressing is creamy, chunky and simple to make!