shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing. On four metal or soaked wooden skewers, thread shrimp. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.
Fry the bacon in a pan on medium high heat until crispy. Stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and drippings. Cover and microwave on HIGH for one minute or until hot. You can cook shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing
- You need 4 slice of bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of cooked shrimp peeled/deveined.
- It’s 4 large of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 8 oz of fresh spinach leaves.
- Prepare 2 cup of fresh pre-sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of fresh pre-sliced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 medium of peach.
- You need 1 of baguett.
- It’s 2 oz of fresh mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fat-free sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
- You need 1 tbsp of diced pimientos.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of green pepper sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra-virgin olive oil.
Pour mixture over salad; toss well and serve. Stir in vinegar, sugar and mustard; continue stirring until sugar is dissolved. Stir in vinegar, sugar and mustard; continue stirring til sugar is dissolved. Toss spinach, mushrooms, cheese and shrimp in large bowl.
shrimp salad with warm bacon dressing instructions
- prep place spinach,mushrooms,tomatos,and shrimp in salad bowl. Cut bacon into bite-size pieces; place in microwave-safe bowl (wash hands).
- 1. cover bacon; microwave on high 3-4 mins or until bacon is lightly crisp wash knife and cuting board witg hot, soapy water.
- 2. peel peach and cut into bite-size piececs; add to salad bowl.
- 3. stir vinaigrette and pepper sauce into bacon and dippings. cover and microwave on high 1 min or untile hot. pour mixture over salad; toss to coat. serve..
- prep. cut bread in half lengthwise, using an electric or serrated knife. stack basil leaves and slice into thin strips; cut mozzarella into bite-size pieces. set both aside.
- 1. combine remaining ingedintes in small bowl; spread onto bread halves.
- 2. top with mozzarella and basil. slice bruschetta and serve.
Drizzle hot bacon dressing over spinach mixture. When the skin blisters, use the bag or ice water bath to remove the skin. Remove the stems from the spinach and wash, drain and pat dry thoroughly. Place into a large mixing bowl and set aside. Place the eggs into an electric kettle and cover with cold water by at least.