Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae). Blanch the spinach, cut into bite-size length and drain excess water. Cut the carrot into long thin strips and blanch. I usually put a plate and a bowl on top and You can really use anything here including some meats and fish but I decided to use the traditional spinach and carrots with some beech/shimeji mushrooms.
Here's a spinach salad that takes cues from Japan and is hearty enough to be a main course Try to find crisp, medium curly-leaf spinach, which will hold up when dressed (Baby Tuck slices of tofu here and there. Sprinkle a pinch of salt over everything, then drizzle salad with dressing and serve. I felt great after eating this spinach and tofu salad. You can cook Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae)
- You need 1/2 tub of (approx. 180g) tofu.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of spinach.
- It’s 70 g of carrot.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of miso : (A).
- You need 2 tsp of dashi broth (optional) : (A).
- It’s 1 tsp of soy sauce : (A).
- You need 1 tbsp of grated sesame seeds : (A).
Listen fat cells, I am fighting back, and now get off my cheekbones please!!! Start your healthy eating diet today with a bowl of this pleasing, fresh, and delicious spinach and tofu salad with sesame miso dressing-a wonderful salad served at my. In a medium saucepan, combine the barley, stock, thyme and half of the garlic. Add a generous pinch of salt and bring to a boil.
Spinach Salad with Tofu Dressing (Horenso Shiraae) step by step
- Blanch the spinach, cut into bite-size length and drain excess water. Cut the carrot into long thin strips and blanch..
- Place Tofu in a strainer and crush it. Leave it for 20~30 minutes..
- Drain water with a cloth. Don’t squeeze it too much..
- Put crushed Tofu in a large bowl and stir it..
- Add condiments (A) to the bowl and mix them..
- Add the vegetables to the bowl and mix them..
The protein in this salad comes from the tofu dressing. Pour the dressing into a large serving bowl. Add the mushroom mixture, spinach, and tomatoes, and toss well to coat. Plating: Place a ring mold in the center of a plate. Make a napoleon by alternating layers of tofu and spinach.