Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing. This fish is so nice a river, streams fish. So nice with lemon and parmesan cheese so quick to cook. Use lemon juice to get rid of the fishy and muddy smell on fresh fish.
Combine the salt, chile powder, paprika, black pepper, granulated sugar, granulated onion, garlic powder and thyme in a mixing bowl and stir to evenly incorporate. Healthy Greek Yogurt Lemon Parmesan Tilapia Recipe. Baked tilapia covered in greek yogurt, lemon juice, a touch of butter, a dash of parmesan, and spices. You can have Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing
- You need 1 of tilapia fillet washed and dried.
- It’s 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of red paprika (make it 2 tsp for a spicier version).
- You need 1 tsp of freshly grounded black pepper.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of oil to pan sear the fish and veggies.
- You need of Blue cheese dressing.
- It’s 1 slice of blue cheese sub any cheese you like.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of fresh ricotta cheese sub cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare 1 of garlic pod grated.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Water to adjust consistency.
- It’s of For the salad.
- It’s A few of slices of bell peppers.
- It’s Half of an iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach leaves.
- Prepare 6-10 of chopped almonds.
- You need 4-5 of cherries sub strawberries or a mix of berries.
- It’s of Salt and pepper to sprinkle.
Quick, easy, healthy, and gluten free. Perfect for a week night dinner. Beat cream cheese, yogurt, hot sauce, lemon juice, pepper, & paprika in a mixing bowl. Put the dip in a serving bowl and sprinkle the rest of the pecans and chives on top.
Yoghurt paprika tilapia with blue cheese dressing step by step
- Mix yoghurt with the spices and smear on both sides of the fish. Keep aside in the refrigerator to marinate for 10-15 minutes..
- Meanwhile wash and chop the greens to bite size. Chop the almonds and the berries. Keep aside..
- For the dressing, blend all the cheese, cream, garlic, lemon and spices until smooth. Add some water to adjust consistency. You can substitute any fresh cheese or cream cheese you have available. Do not use cheese slices, they won't blend easily..
- Heat a heavy pan, brush a little oil and grill the bell peppers with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. They will be charred in a minute. Flip to grill from both sides. In the same pan, sear the marinated fish in a tbsp of oil for 5-7minutes or until done. Let it cook fromone side for 4 minutes before flipping over. Dont flip too much to avoid breaking the fish.You can also bake the fish for 9-12minutes at 180 degrees. The exact time will depend on the size of the fish..
- To serve, toss in some salt and pepper with the greens. Arrange them on a plate. Lay the charred peppers and paprika tilapia on the greens and drizzle your blue cheese dressing. Serve hot with beverages of your choice. Enjoy!!.
French dressing, in American cooking, is an oil and vinegar-based dressing with ketchup and spices. It's super thick and creamy making any and all salads taste absolutely DELICIOUS! Typical french dressing recipes are LOADED with granulated sugar, sugary ketchup, and tons of oil. The classic Wedge Salad made healthier with a lightened-up homemade blue cheese dressing made with Stonyfield Yogurt. There are two types of salads in the world – the ones that are actually good for you and the ones are seriously indulgent and just happen to have some.