Chopped Rice/Fish Salad. This Colorful Chopped Rice Salad has been my favorite lunch so far and I can only imagine how perfect it would be alongside a summer BBQ. I love salads like this Colorful Rice Salad because at the beginning of the week you do all your chopping at once which makes for very easy lunches. Fish rice recipe – A simple rice & fish recipe for beginners using basic ingredients.
The Best Cod Fish Salad Recipes on Yummly Fish Salad, Potato And Tuna Fish Salad, Small Smoked Fish Salad On Flatbread. A delicious and nutritious Colorful Chopped Rice Salad bursting with Spring and Summer flavors! You can cook Chopped Rice/Fish Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Rice/Fish Salad
- Prepare half of cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare of Tuna or Pilchards.
- You need of Rocket/Watercress/Baby Spinach (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Tomatoes(chopped).
- Prepare of Onions (chopped).
- It’s of Mixed colour peppers (chopped).
- Prepare of Avocado (roughlychopped).
- It’s of Pepper dews (roughly chopped).
The perfect salad to serve for lunch, as a side or bring along to a BBQ. If you like a good fried rice and you love anchovies, then this Chicken and Salted fish fried rice was made for you! Stir for another minute, add the lettuce and chopped scallion, and give it all a final stir. Serve this chicken and salted fish fried rice as a meal!
Chopped Rice/Fish Salad instructions
- Salad Dressing: balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper dew pickle juice (and/or any preferred pickle juice), 1 spoon any plain yoghurt, salt, pepper, mustard powder & 1 tsp of honey…shake in tight sealed jar.
- Mix all chopped ingredients in salad bowl with rice.
- Season with home made dressing, toss and serve (I find homemade dressings are guilt free because you know what's in it, because you put it together yourself).
The meatballs with rice flakes, fish and zucchini are tender, light and very tasty. Fancy sauce brings out the taste of the dish. Half a Cup of rice flakes pour boiling water to the water just covered the flakes. This simple chopped Thai chicken salad has incredible flavors – peanut, lime, soy, chili, cilantro. Thai Chicken Salad Assembly: Toss the salad ingredients in a big bowl with a drizzle of peanut dressing so everything gets Season with salt and lime juice, and maybe a shot of fish sauce if you're feeling wild.