You can have Oystreatus Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oystreatus Salad
- Prepare 100 gms of Oyster mushrooms(chopped).
- It’s 50 gms of chikpeas (boiled).
- It’s 50 gms of Avocado (peeled).
- Prepare 100 gms of baby spinach (washed).
- You need 1 of small onion (sliced).
- Prepare 2 tsp of beetroot (grated).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lemon.
- It’s of Parsley (to garnish).
Oystreatus Salad step by step
- Temper all the ingredients separately in olive oil, salt, black pepper; on a low-medium flame. (Spare avocado and onion).
- Now take a serving dish, place a mould as similar to the picture,start arranging your layers one by one: chikpeas, spinach, mushrooms, avocado sprikle some lenon juice, salt and black pepper to it..
- Now finally add onions as your last layer with grated beetroot..
- Adding lemon juice, salt, pepper & extra olive oil with a stick of parsley. And to give a nice garden look i have added some tomato & olives lady bugs with mustard cream’s eggs close by to them. Enjoy!!.