Caribbean Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad.
You can cook Caribbean Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Caribbean Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad
- Prepare 1 of Shelled shrimp.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need of For the dressing:.
- It’s 1/2 of lime Lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (grated).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare of For the salad vegetables:.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (minced).
- It’s 1 of Mango (1 cm cubes).
- It’s 1 of Avocado (1 cm cubes).
- You need of For the salad greens:.
- You need 2 of handfuls Your choice of arugula, salad spinach, etc..
- Prepare of Your choice of nuts:.
- Prepare 1 of Walnuts, pistachios, etc..
Caribbean Shrimp, Mango, and Avocado Salad step by step
- Add salt to boiling water and boil the shelled shrimp. Once boiled, drain the moisture and combine with the sweet chili sauce and vinegar..
- To prepare the dressing, combine the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix well..
- Add the minced onion and the cubed mango and avocado to the dressing from Step 2. Add the shrimp from Step 1 and stir together lightly..
- Place your choice of salad greens on a plate and top with the dressing from Step 3. It's done!! I used arugula greens in the photo..
- Add your choice of nuts to add a nice touch..