Keto Taco Salad. This easy taco salad recipe is EASY, with common Readers Also Made These Keto Low Carb Recipes. Easy Keto Low Carb Taco Soup Recipe. Craving tacos on the keto diet?
Health Benefits of Keto Taco Salad Vegetables. The vegetables in this keto taco salad are loaded with health benefits. Just look at what these veggies can do for your body. You can have Keto Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Keto Taco Salad
- Prepare of Ground turkey.
- You need of Bell peppers.
- It’s of Spinach.
- It’s of Hard boiled eggs.
- You need of Mushrooms.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
Before eating low carb, I used to love ordering taco salads at restaurants. First, they have all the best flavors and ingredients of a taco. Second, they usually come topped with tortilla strips. What could change up your everyday salads more than this Keto taco salad recipe?
Keto Taco Salad instructions
- Gently brown the turkey meat in medium size saucepan and/or cast-iron skillet.
- Prep bowls/plates with choice of greens, vegetables and eggs. Cut avocado in half and remove seed. Split between bowls..
- Once meat is finished cooking, add ingredients together in bowls and toss (with or without dressing). Top with sour cream, cheese and hot sauce as you please. Enjoy!!!.
Keto Recipes > Keto Lunch Recipes. A keto-friendly taco salad includes all that you would expect in a regular taco. The only difference is that since this is a salad, it does not contain the carbs from the taco shell or wrap. This keto taco salad is a super simple recipe. It contains ingredients you would usually put inside a taco shell, but are instead served as a salad.