Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad. Asian Inspired Sweet Potato with Chilli & Garlic Infusions. A quick and easy Lemony Halloumi & Sweet Chilli Salad recipe, from our authentic Mediterranean cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and We love halloumi – it's a big, mighty cheesy steak, especially when you cook it this way.
We hope you all enjoy this ASMR Mukbang as much as we. The salty halloumi works wonders with the softened kale and nutty tahini. Liven up your lunchtime salads with a few slices of halloumi. You can have Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad
- It’s 100-150 g of baby spinach leaves.
- It’s 110 g of tuna can (sweet chilli flavour).
- Prepare 55 g of halloumi (chilli flavour).
- Prepare 1 of red capsicum.
- Prepare 1 of ripe avocado.
- It’s 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- You need 1 tablespoon of dried shallot.
- Prepare as needed of Salt and black pepper ground.
This salty Cypriot cheese balances well with fresh vegetables, herbs, grains and pulses, including chickpeas, quinoa and bulgur. A great storecupboard salad, topped with golden brown halloumi and quick, homemade pickled red onion. Stuffed with halloumi, crunchy salad and sweet chilli sauce, these pittas make a great speedy dinner. In a bowl, mix the sweet chilli sauce and the juice.
Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad step by step
- Burn the red capsicum skin on the stove top, and leave it cool down. Peel off the skin, get rid of the seeds and slice it..
- Slice the spring onions, dice the avocado. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and mix in spring onion(leave some for garnish), capsicum, avocado, tuna, 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper and tiny bit of table salt. Put mixed salad in a serving bowl..
- Slice halloumi and pan fry both side to golden brown colour in non-stick pan. Line them on top of the salad and garnish with sliced spring onion and sprinkle dried shallot..
- The sweet chilli tuna from the can already got oil inside, so I didn’t put any more olive oil. The halloumi is salty so I only put a little bit of salt when I mix the salad but you can adjust your taste and season as you like..
Fresh and bright, this salad works wonderfully on its own or as a side dish with grilled meat or fish. Perfect for brightening up cold days. Using: Steve's Leaves Baby Watercress & Little Leaves. Grilled halloumi cheese, Parmesan croutons and a warming tomato and chilli dressing make this vibrant salad feel hearty and substantial. Find plenty more Halloumi cheese recipes and Vegetarian recipes at Tesco Real Food.