Roast Pumpkin and Pinenut salad. The roasted pumpkin is sweet and juicy, the feta adds pops of salty creaminess, the pine nuts add a warm, earthy crunch, the freshness from spinach, all lightly dressed with a Honey Balsamic Dressing. You really don't need that much dressing for this salad. This salad is very simple to prepare and is absolutely delicious!
Roast pumpkin and pine nut salad is a great way to put a new spin on an old classic. Make roast pumpkin and pine nut salad with help from a talented and dedicated Manhattan chef in this free video clip. Expert: Jason Tilmann Filmmaker: Sarosh Syed. You can cook Roast Pumpkin and Pinenut salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Pumpkin and Pinenut salad
- You need 2 cup of Pumpkin, cut into bite size pieces.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Pinenuts.
- It’s 3 cup of Baby Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Danish Feta, cubed.
- You need 1/4 of Cucumber, cubed.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado, cubed.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato, cut into bite size pieces.
- You need 1 of Nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of Rock salt.
Place the pine nuts in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Stir with a wooden spoon until pine nuts are golden (once golden remove to a ceramic dish so the pinenuts do not continue to cook Add feta and pine nuts. Once pumpkin is ready, add to salad bowl. Place pumpkin and garlic on baking paper lined oven tray.
Roast Pumpkin and Pinenut salad step by step
- Place pumpkin and pinenuts on a baking tray. Sprinkle with nutmeg and rock salt and roast at 160° until pumpkin is soft..
- Once cooked allow to cool..
- Arrange all ingredients on two plates. Drizzle with your choice of dressing. Balsamic works well..
- If your more of a carnivore add some fried diced bacon..
Toss spinach leaves with dressing, top with pumpkin, avocado, feta, and pine nuts. Toss spinach leaves with dressing, top with pumpkin, avocado, feta and pine nuts. Roast Pumpkin Salad – beautiful salad full of fresh flavours and not hard to make. Possibly one of the best dressings for a salad I While the pumpkin is cooking either dry fry the pine nuts or brown them on a lined tray under the grill, until they are golden. Place the pumpkin cubes on a large baking sheet.