You can cook Taco Salad using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- Prepare 1 Cup of cashews Soaked (overnight).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Nutritional yeast.
- It’s of 4 Can of green chillies Ounces.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need Dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Greens (spinach, kale, romaine, mixed).
- You need 1/4 Cup of Black beans.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of tomatoes Diced (fresh).
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Cilantro.
- You need 12 of corn Sprouted or chips.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cheese sauce from above.
Taco Salad step by step
- Place soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, green chiles paprika, garlic powder, salt and blend until smooth. Add extra spices for more heat. Pour into saucepan on medium heat and stir to thicken for about 5 minutes..
- Take 5 of your sprouted chips and lay in the bottom of a salad bowl. Spoon half of your warm cheese sauce onto the chips. Layer your greens, black beans, tomatoes, avocado, and cilantro on top. Add another layer of chips on top or around your salad. Spoon the remaining cheese on top. Dig in!.