Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad. Nutritional punch! ? Fluffy quinoa, spinach, and sweet cherry tomatoes join forces with creamy avocado in this beautiful dish. This Quinoa avocado spinach salad is going to tick all those boxes for you. And it doesn't stop there its also a great source of calcium, magnesium and B vitamins along with.
Add the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper, and. One of the things I like best about this quinoa salad is that it contains simple ingredients that you may already have on hand: creamy avocado, sweet grape tomatoes, baby spinach leaves, and fresh herbs that are tossed in a Greek vinaigrette along with cooked quinoa. Quinoa salads are a great way to add protein to your diet. You can cook Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa (cooked in 2 cups water or stock).
- It’s 1 of avocado large.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach of baby.
- Prepare 12 half of cherry tomatoes cut into.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- It’s 2 of cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of to taste of salt.
In this easy recipe, tomatoes, spinach, avocados, and feta cheese add color and great taste, making it a terrific idea for a healthy dinner. Quinoa Salad with Spinach Grapefruit & Avocado. More easy quinoa salad recipes I love are Protein Egg and Quinoa Salad Jars (perfect for on-the-go!), Quinoa Tabbouleh (from The Skinnytaste Cookbook), and Quinoa Chickpea Avocado Salad. There is something wonderful to me about biting into a salad with grapefruit.
Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad instructions
- First cook the quinoa! You can use water or stock or half of each.
- In a bowl mix together the last four ingredients: cloves, red wine vinegar, olive oil and add some salt if needed. Mix together well to combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, tomatoes, avocado and the spring onion. Once the quinoa is cooked, add it to the bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir to combine – do it gently as you don't want the avocados to get all mushed.
- Serve right away. I served this with some chicken. The leftovers was my lunch, and I didn't heat it… it tasted great still, probably cause the dressing got to blend more and sorta marinate LOL.
This quinoa salad is fresh, light, a little tangy, filling, and so flavorful. The veggies work so well with the quinoa and the dressing goes perfectly with everything else. The quinoa gives this salad tons of protein, and, paired with the healthy fats from the avocado, you'll be amazed how filling this salad is. This Spinach Quinoa Salad recipe is full of rich healthy foods like cucumber, red bell pepper, avocado, and onion. Quinoa is packed with protein and the spinach has tons of antioxidants.