Mexican Quinoa Salad. Make this light and refreshing quinoa salad recipe with ingredients you probably already have on hand! This flavorful quinoa salad is vegan and gluten-free, perfect for all! Make this southwest quinoa salad for any occasion.
The most delicious Mexican Quinoa Salad of all time. Healthy avocado, protein-rich black beans, a boatload of cilantro, and a little heat make this Mexican quinoa recipe more than complete. This Mexican Quinoa Salad is simple and scrumptious. You can cook Mexican Quinoa Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mexican Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Quinoa uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber, chopped.
- You need 1 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped.
- It’s 1 of Ripe avocado, pit removed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh cilantro,.
- It’s For of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 of Garlic clove , minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive oil/ grapeseed.
- Prepare 1 of Lime Juice of lemon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of Red Radish.
With all the classic Mexican flavors like cilantro, lime and hot pepper, this salad will be sure to. One Pan Mexican Quinoa – Wonderfully light, healthy and nutritious. But instead of eating bland, boring salads, I decided to make a fun, healthy quinoa dish that we would both really enjoy. This Mexican Quinoa salad is not only super healthy, it's also perfect for those with food sensitivities.
Mexican Quinoa Salad step by step
- Cook quinoa as per package instructions. Keep aside to get cool. On the other hand Whisk the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together in a small bowl..
- Add in the olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking. Whisk in the lemon juice. Store it in the refrigerator while prepping the vegetables..
- Preparation veggies: Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves, chop cucumber, chop red onion, roughly chop baby spinach, chop the avocados..
- Finely chop the cilantro. In a large bowl, add in all the prepared veggies and quinoa. Shake the dressing well before pouring over the salad. Toss the salad gently..
- Serve immediately or don't drizzle dressing over it if preparing earlier for some occasion or party..
It's gluten free, egg free, dairy free and peanut free. It's also great for those on a vegan or vegetarian. This Mexican-style Quinoa Salad is loaded with black beans, corn, tomatoes, avocados, red onion, and cilantro. This healthy Mexican Quinoa Salad with Honey Lime Vinaigrette is hearty enough to serve as a vegetarian main dish salad or serve it as a side with your favorite protein. Learn how to cook perfectly fluffy quinoa in this video.