My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa ?. The Best Spinach Cucumber Salad Recipes on Yummly Balsamic Yogurt Cucumber Salad, Cool Cucumber Salad, Dilled Cucumber Salad. Strawberry Cucumber Salad with Preserves Balsamic DressingReluctant Entertainer. red wine vinegar, sugar, cooked chicken, pepper, English cucumber.
We had leftovers, so the dressing will come in handy. It was great with grilled rack of lamb. But I prefer my ordinary tomato-cucumber salad with parsley. You can cook My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa ? using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa ?
- It’s 1 handful of Spinach.
- It’s 1/4 of Cucumber sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cooked Quinoa.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of cooked wholegrain rice.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s 1/2 of an Avocado chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 tbls of Apple Balsamic Vinegar.
For this salad I toss the tomatoes, onion, cucumber and pepper with the herbs and half the dressing in a separate bowl, then I toss everything together with the spinach. This draws out juices from the tomato and, to a lesser extent, the cucumber; the juices contribute lots of flavor to the salad. This spinach salad is prepared in no time. It goes great with pasta or risotto.
My Spinach, Cucumber Salad & wholegrain rice + Quinoa ? step by step
- Lay the Spinach on the bottom of a serving bowl. Next add the Cucumber on top. Add salt and. Pepper..
- Add the Avocado and cooked Wholegrain rice also Quinoa and mix then add the Apple Balsamic Vinegar. Stir in and enjoy…
Be sure to prepare the salad just before dinner, and don't forget to top it with some Parmesan. Add the slices into the bowl. This simple spinach salad is the perfect accompaniment to pretty much anything. We're all about sharp mustard vinaigrette paired with creamy feta and toasted almonds, but you can swap in your favorite cheese and nuts if you like! Cucumber sunomono is a tasty Japanese cucumber salad made with just a few easy-to-find ingredients.