Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad. This Avocado Quinoa Salad recipe is a powerhouse salad packed with good-for-you ingredients and the best healthy lemon vinaigrette. We're obsessed with this quinoa salad in my house lately. Not only is it healthy and packed with healthy ingredients – it tastes great! (and that's not easy with.
Not to mention it requires minimal ingredients. Today is all about superfoods, specifically quinoa salad with avocado, spinach, and tomatoes. There is no doubt I'm loving on a lot of quinoa these. You can have Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa (cooked in 2 cups water or stock).
- It’s 1 of avocado large.
- You need 2 cups of spinach of baby.
- You need 12 half of cherry tomatoes cut into.
- It’s of Spring onion.
- You need 2 of cloves minced.
- You need 2 tbsps of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of to taste of salt.
This Spinach Quinoa Salad is filled with healthy foods like spinach, avocado, bell pepper, cucumber, quinoa (which is a great source of protein), and a sprinkle of feta. The lemon Dijon vinaigrette is drinkable. You can even wilt the spinach and eat this salad warm! This vegan Quinoa Avocado Salad is made with simple ingredients and a tossed in a tangy dressing.
Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad step by step
- First cook the quinoa! You can use water or stock or half of each.
- In a bowl mix together the last four ingredients: cloves, red wine vinegar, olive oil and add some salt if needed. Mix together well to combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, tomatoes, avocado and the spring onion. Once the quinoa is cooked, add it to the bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir to combine – do it gently as you don't want the avocados to get all mushed.
- Serve right away. I served this with some chicken. The leftovers was my lunch, and I didn't heat it… it tasted great still, probably cause the dressing got to blend more and sorta marinate LOL.
It's a protein-packed salad that works for lunch or dinner. Quinoa, tender spinach, and sweet cherry tomatoes join forces with bites of creamy avocado to bring it all together. Meanwhile, make the dressing: in a small bowl whisk together ingredients and set aside. Roughly chop the spinach and place in a large bowl. A tasty combination of quinoa, avocado, cumin, and lime juice with fresh veggies for a delicious meal!