Chopped Rice/Fish Salad. Fish rice recipe – A simple rice & fish recipe for beginners using basic ingredients. This fish rice tastes delicious and can be served with a vegetable salad or just onion, cucumber and carrot slices. These are optional but I suggest adding at least few chopped cashews else the rice will be plain.
The meatballs with rice flakes, fish and zucchini are tender, light and very tasty. Fancy sauce brings out the taste of the dish. Half a Cup of rice flakes pour boiling water to the water just covered the flakes. You can have Chopped Rice/Fish Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chopped Rice/Fish Salad
- It’s half of cup of cooked rice.
- You need of Tuna or Pilchards.
- It’s of Rocket/Watercress/Baby Spinach (roughly chopped).
- It’s of Tomatoes(chopped).
- It’s of Onions (chopped).
- You need of Mixed colour peppers (chopped).
- Prepare of Avocado (roughlychopped).
- Prepare of Pepper dews (roughly chopped).
If you like a good fried rice and you love anchovies, then this Chicken and Salted fish fried rice was made for you! Stir for another minute, add the lettuce and chopped scallion, and give it all a final stir. Serve this chicken and salted fish fried rice as a meal! This simple chopped Thai chicken salad has incredible flavors – peanut, lime, soy, chili, cilantro.
Chopped Rice/Fish Salad instructions
- Salad Dressing: balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper dew pickle juice (and/or any preferred pickle juice), 1 spoon any plain yoghurt, salt, pepper, mustard powder & 1 tsp of honey…shake in tight sealed jar.
- Mix all chopped ingredients in salad bowl with rice.
- Season with home made dressing, toss and serve (I find homemade dressings are guilt free because you know what's in it, because you put it together yourself).
Thai Chicken Salad Assembly: Toss the salad ingredients in a big bowl with a drizzle of peanut dressing so everything gets Season with salt and lime juice, and maybe a shot of fish sauce if you're feeling wild. A chopped salad is also great because you can get creative with the ingredients. Feel free to use whatever you have on hand, including Top your chopped salad with any other "extras," you like, such as sliced olives, toasted nuts or seeds, dried cranberries, or crumbled vegan cheese. One of my favourite summer salads! This Vietnamese Noodle Salad with Shrimp/Prawns is everything you know But some people find that the fish sauce flavour is too strong.