Chopped Rice/Fish Salad.
You can have Chopped Rice/Fish Salad using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chopped Rice/Fish Salad
- Prepare half of cup of cooked rice.
- You need of Tuna or Pilchards.
- It’s of Rocket/Watercress/Baby Spinach (roughly chopped).
- Prepare of Tomatoes(chopped).
- You need of Onions (chopped).
- You need of Mixed colour peppers (chopped).
- Prepare of Avocado (roughlychopped).
- Prepare of Pepper dews (roughly chopped).
Chopped Rice/Fish Salad step by step
- Salad Dressing: balsamic vinegar, olive oil, pepper dew pickle juice (and/or any preferred pickle juice), 1 spoon any plain yoghurt, salt, pepper, mustard powder & 1 tsp of honey…shake in tight sealed jar.
- Mix all chopped ingredients in salad bowl with rice.
- Season with home made dressing, toss and serve (I find homemade dressings are guilt free because you know what's in it, because you put it together yourself).