Avocado and egg toast. It's a simple healthy protein-packed breakfast, snack or light meal! Simple to make and oh so tasty and satisfying. If you haven't had an egg and avocado toast breakfast yet, now is the time!
Sometimes I use balsamic vinegar to flavor the avocado instead of the lemon juice. Jump to the Avocado Toast with Egg Recipe or read on to see our tips (including how to choose avocados). Avocado toast works brilliantly for breakfast, lunch, and even for dinner. You can cook Avocado and egg toast using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and egg toast
- It’s 1/2 of avocado mashed.
- It’s 1 slice of toasted honey wheat bread.
- You need 1 of over easy egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 slices of tomatos.
- You need of Spinach(if desired).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Heb whipped salad dressing.
- It’s of Seasonings(season to your liking I don’t measure and don’t use a lot).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground turmeric.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need of Black pepper.
The star of this toast is the avocado, so it's essential you use ripe avocados..egg gold with this poached egg and avocado toast combo, which means no more squishy scrambley eggs EVER again, and drippy yolks foreverrrrr. I've never been the kind of person who is good at self-pacing, so when I find a savory, creamy, poached egg and avocado toast kinda breakfast that I. This recipe will show you how to make tasty smashed avocado, how to poach an egg and then stick 'em together to create an awesome, healthy breakfast dish. Avocado on sourdough toast topped with scrambled eggs is a delicious balanced breakfast that goes perfect with a serving of fresh fruit.
Avocado and egg toast instructions
- Toast your bread.
- Cook your egg with 1/2 tbsp butter,over easy is my favorite way. Add seasonings before egg cooks.
- Put mayo on your toasted bread then spread the mashed avocado over that put the tomato on top and then add spinach(if desired) to that to keep from sliding off. Then add the egg and enjoy!.
Top toast with a fried or poached egg instead of scrambled if you prefer. Round out the meal with a serving of fresh fruit for an easy breakfast. Spread the avocado over the toast. Sprinkle a little hot sauce on top if you like and another sprinkle of salt! Recipe can easily be doubled or tripled but is best done single serve, this way the toast stays crispy, the avocados stay green, and the eggs perfectly poached!