Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad. Season the chicken with ½ tsp each salt and pepper and cook until golden brown and cooked. Easy low fat Healthy Chicken Salad Recipe that is a must for hot summer days, lunches and quick dinner. My goal with this healthy chicken salad was to keep it super simple, so we can pull it off any time.
Healthy Chicken Salad. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. Put spinach in a large, shallow serving or mixing bowl. You can have Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Prepare 4 of free range chicken breasts, cooking the whole pack to save for the next day’s lunch.
- It’s 100 g of baby spinach, washed.
- It’s 1/4 of cucumber, sliced into chunks.
- You need 1 block of feta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 of avocado, sliced.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of garlic flakes.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil plus extra to drizzle.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- You need 1 pinch of paprika.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
This sweet, crunchy chicken salad tastes like a mix between slaw and pad Thai. Instead of mayonnaise, the sauce is made of Greek yogurt, peanut butter, ginger, lime juice, and soy sauce. This creamy chicken salad provides fiber by combining chickpeas with chicken and veggies. Though it works great as a salad, it is also delicious spooned into a pita half.
Healthy Chicken and Spinach Salad instructions
- Chop the chicken breasts into strips and place in a roasting dish with olive oil and spices in a preheated oven at 180 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside to cool. Using only a few strips for this recipe and setting aside the rest for the next two days’ lunch..
- To assemble, place the cleaned spinach leaves on a plate, then the cucumber, feta, avocado and chicken strips..
- Serve with a drizzle of lemon juice and olive oil. Enjoy!.
Ingredients: Chicken breast, chickpeas, cucumber, green onions, fresh mint, plain fat-free yogurt, garlic, salt, spinach leaves, feta. Our Classic Healthy Chicken Salad with Apples is a classic recipe made with a healthy twist! This healthy chicken salad recipe is fast to make (even faster if you use leftover chicken!) and is a great lunch, dinner, or snack. Pack in container for a fast on-the-go meal. The best way I've found to bring this on the go is to put some at the bottom of a mason jar, add some lettuce or spinach and cap.