Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics. Hanami Bento Japan is amazing for bento, it is a Japanese packed lunch boxes, which can Onigiri Onigiri (rice balls) are another favorite for cherry blossom parties, as they are easy to transport and Hanami Cherry Blossom Party Etiquette. Before throwing a hanami party, it's essential to first check. Hanami is the Japanese tradition of flower viewing.
Hanami is the traditional Japanese custom of enjoying flowers in their blooming phase. Hanami mainly refers to the appreciation of sakura or cherry blossoms in particular. Families, couples and friends usually prepare festive hanami bento and have picnics underneath the blooming sakura trees. You can cook Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics
- Prepare 100 grams of chicken thigh meat / 1 japanese leek / dalt and pepper 1st layer – Yakitori (chicken skewers).
- You need 2 of eggs / 1 coffee creamer / dashi stock / dalt and pepper / green part of a japanese leek / pasta Tulip shaped tamagoyaki (rolled omelette).
- You need 1 of thinly sliced pork shoulder – see hints Carrot and spinach rolled in pork.
- Prepare 2 of cherry tomatoes / avocado / cream cheese / salt and pepper Mini tomato sandwiches.
- Prepare 1 of cabbage / canned tuna / avocado / cucumber / 2 cherry tomatoes / mayonnaise / caesar salad dressing / salt and pepper 3rd layer – Colorful cabbage salad.
Great recipe for Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics. I made a colorful bento that's perfect for hanami picnics packed with easy to make components. I used the vegetables left over from making the kimbap for the pork rolls, and used yellow takuan pickles as decoration, to use up the. In Japanese, the word "hanami" means "flower viewing," whether the flowers are cherry ("sakura,") plum During hanami time in Japan, people attend and/or host outdoor picnics and parties under the blooms I prepared bento boxes with various delicacies such as takoyaki, maki sushi, fried squid.
Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics instructions
- First layer – Make the yakitori chicken skewers: Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut into bite sized pieces and cook in a frying pan with the leek. Skewer alternating with the leek pieces..
- Make the tulip shaped tamagoyaki: Make a standard tamagoyaki (rolled Japanese omelette), roll it up using a sushi mat, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Make a triangular cut in the top of each. Attach a piece of green onion or leek for the leaves and secure with a piece of long pasta to make tulips..
- Make the flower shaped wiener sausage: Cut a wiener sausage into 4 pieces. Make 4 cuts in each piece and pan-fry. Stick a piece of takuan pickle or a corn kernel into the middle part that has opened up..
- Make the pork rolls: Microwave the carrot and spinach briefly and wrap them in the sliced pork. Season with salt and pepper, pan fry until cooked, and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Make the mini tomato sandwiches: Cut the tomato, avocado and cream cheese into equally sized pieces. Season salt and pepper and dried basil, and skewer as shown on a piece of dried pasta..
- 2nd layer – This layer is filled with kimbap or gimbap (Korean sushi rolls) and namul (a Korean vegetable side dish). See. I made the kimbap with pan-fried Spam this time..
- 3rd layer – Salad: Cut up the cabbage, carrots, and avocado. Mix them up with the canned tuna, mayonnaise and Caesar's salad dressing. Season with pepper..
- Make the salad colorful by decorating it with flower-shaped carrot slices (microwaved briefly) and crispy fried Spam (or bacon) and cherry tomatoes..
Hanami bento are especially customized and sold at supermarkets during the cherry blossom season. They are a hit among the locals and visitors alike. Onigiri (rice balls) are another favorite for hanami picnics, as they are easy to carry, easy to eat, and their fillings come in a variety of flavors, such as. I made Hanami bento (picnic lunch box) and enjoyed Hanami !! The Sakura Hanami Picnic Bento Box has two large containers.