Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad.
You can have Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of quinoa (cooked in 2 cups water or stock).
- It’s 1 of avocado large.
- It’s 2 cups of spinach of baby.
- It’s 12 half of cherry tomatoes cut into.
- You need of Spring onion.
- You need 2 of cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of red wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsps of olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of to taste of salt.
Quinoa, Avocado, Spinach Salad instructions
- First cook the quinoa! You can use water or stock or half of each.
- In a bowl mix together the last four ingredients: cloves, red wine vinegar, olive oil and add some salt if needed. Mix together well to combine and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the spinach, tomatoes, avocado and the spring onion. Once the quinoa is cooked, add it to the bowl.
- Add the dressing and stir to combine – do it gently as you don't want the avocados to get all mushed.
- Serve right away. I served this with some chicken. The leftovers was my lunch, and I didn't heat it… it tasted great still, probably cause the dressing got to blend more and sorta marinate LOL.