Spinach Quinoa Salad.
You can have Spinach Quinoa Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Quinoa Salad
- It’s 2 cups of quinoa.
- You need 3 cups of boiled water.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh baby spinach.
- You need 3 of cucumber.
- You need 4 of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of avocado.
- You need 1 of lemon of juice.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s to taste of Olive oil.
Spinach Quinoa Salad instructions
- Boil 3 cups of water, have 2 cups of quinoa in to a pot and add boiled water, cover and simmer until quinoa cooks. (you don’t need to rinse it, water will be evaporate).
- Cut veggies.
- Let quinoa cooled down. Add and salt and pepper..
- Mix everything.