Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing.
You can have Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing
- It’s 1 of Beef Steak *about 300g.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Oil for cooking *optional.
- It’s of Salad Vegetables 200g in total (Lettuce, Spinach, Rocket, Celery, Carrot, Onion, Avocado, etc.).
- Prepare of <Dressing Base>.
- You need 4 tablespoons of Ponzu.
- You need of – or –.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Citrus Juice *Lemon, Lime or Yuzu.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Sugar *optional.
- It’s of <Additional Ingredient Suggestions>.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Chilli Garlic Sauce.
- It’s 1 of Fresh Chilli *finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Prepare 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Wasabi.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Hot Mustard.
- You need 2-3 teaspoons of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Onion *grated.
Steak Salad with Ponzu Based Dressing step by step
- Mix ‘Ponzu’ (OR Soy Sauce, Vinegar, Citrus Juice and Sugar) with any additional ingredients of your choice. This time, I added Garlic, Ginger, Toban Djan (Chili Bean Sauce) and Sesame Oil..
- Arrange the salad vegetables on a large plate. Season the steak with Salt & Pepper..
- Heat a frying pan or a grill pan over high heat. When hot, cook the steak for 2-3 minutes each side, or until cooked to your preference. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes, then slice thinly..
- Arrange the sliced steak over the salad, drizzle with the dressing and serve..