Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics.
You can cook Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics
- You need 100 grams of chicken thigh meat / 1 japanese leek / dalt and pepper 1st layer – Yakitori (chicken skewers).
- You need 2 of eggs / 1 coffee creamer / dashi stock / dalt and pepper / green part of a japanese leek / pasta Tulip shaped tamagoyaki (rolled omelette).
- You need 1 of thinly sliced pork shoulder – see hints Carrot and spinach rolled in pork.
- Prepare 2 of cherry tomatoes / avocado / cream cheese / salt and pepper Mini tomato sandwiches.
- It’s 1 of cabbage / canned tuna / avocado / cucumber / 2 cherry tomatoes / mayonnaise / caesar salad dressing / salt and pepper 3rd layer – Colorful cabbage salad.
Easy Flower Field Bento For Hanami Picnics instructions
- First layer – Make the yakitori chicken skewers: Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Cut into bite sized pieces and cook in a frying pan with the leek. Skewer alternating with the leek pieces..
- Make the tulip shaped tamagoyaki: Make a standard tamagoyaki (rolled Japanese omelette), roll it up using a sushi mat, and cut into bite-sized pieces. Make a triangular cut in the top of each. Attach a piece of green onion or leek for the leaves and secure with a piece of long pasta to make tulips..
- Make the flower shaped wiener sausage: Cut a wiener sausage into 4 pieces. Make 4 cuts in each piece and pan-fry. Stick a piece of takuan pickle or a corn kernel into the middle part that has opened up..
- Make the pork rolls: Microwave the carrot and spinach briefly and wrap them in the sliced pork. Season with salt and pepper, pan fry until cooked, and cut into bite sized pieces..
- Make the mini tomato sandwiches: Cut the tomato, avocado and cream cheese into equally sized pieces. Season salt and pepper and dried basil, and skewer as shown on a piece of dried pasta..
- 2nd layer – This layer is filled with kimbap or gimbap (Korean sushi rolls) and namul (a Korean vegetable side dish). See. I made the kimbap with pan-fried Spam this time..
- 3rd layer – Salad: Cut up the cabbage, carrots, and avocado. Mix them up with the canned tuna, mayonnaise and Caesar's salad dressing. Season with pepper..
- Make the salad colorful by decorating it with flower-shaped carrot slices (microwaved briefly) and crispy fried Spam (or bacon) and cherry tomatoes..