Mexican Quinoa Salad.
You can have Mexican Quinoa Salad using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Quinoa Salad
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quinoa uncooked.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 1 of Cucumber, chopped.
- It’s 1 of Red onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Fresh baby spinach, roughly chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Ripe avocado, pit removed and chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Fresh cilantro,.
- Prepare For of Dressing:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- It’s 1 of Garlic clove , minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil/ grapeseed.
- Prepare 1 of Lime Juice of lemon.
- You need 1/8 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1 cup of Red Radish.
Mexican Quinoa Salad instructions
- Cook quinoa as per package instructions. Keep aside to get cool. On the other hand Whisk the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper together in a small bowl..
- Add in the olive oil into the vinegar mixture while whisking. Whisk in the lemon juice. Store it in the refrigerator while prepping the vegetables..
- Preparation veggies: Cut the cherry tomatoes in halves, chop cucumber, chop red onion, roughly chop baby spinach, chop the avocados..
- Finely chop the cilantro. In a large bowl, add in all the prepared veggies and quinoa. Shake the dressing well before pouring over the salad. Toss the salad gently..
- Serve immediately or don't drizzle dressing over it if preparing earlier for some occasion or party..